Face Book Like Button

My Great Web page

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easy-to-follow Rules to lead a Peaceful Life !



One thing my father always said was, ‘Have Faith’ !

Not a single moment goes off without thinking of my beloved Father! A Great man! very loveable ! The very vital character of my father was his love to whomever he came across in life! I would say his love was in abundance to the whole humanity! He never used to discriminate his son/daughter with that of others! Everybody was the same to him !

Memories of him keep thronging and do not actually allow me to write in coherence! Such was his interaction with me. He was always a friend and never used to be like any other father! What I mean is, he had never been strict beyond limits. When one understands his love, he would never make any mistakes in life. He used to make me learn from my mistakes. If I was not adhering to what he says once, he would wait for the right time to point out the obvious results and then correct me.

Following are some of his advice given to me on various occasions, which I can never forget in my walk of life!

His main advice to me was never to be afraid of anything. 
 'If you are afraid of something or somebody means, you have committed some mistakes. Understand that and always never hesitate to admit your mistakes. 


There is nothing like being honest, which would always keep you peaceful.


Another important thing in life you should learn is to accept things as it is;  whatever that is being offered to you, should be accepted with full heart. When there is no regret about what you have got, there will be no restlessness in your life!



When once you decide doing something, never turn back and get confused . Walk further in the same path with confidence till you reach your goal. Make your utmost effort for that. Everything will be good!


Have always a heart to share with others whatever you have. You will find pleasure in giving others and seeing them happy.


Try your best not to get obligated to others.


Be always polite to people. If somebody is not able to understand what you say or mean, be patient till they realize things.

 

Life is not always a bed of Roses, and problems ought to be faced. Face them with full heart, never try to escape! Do always your duty while facing any kind of problems and never expect for results to be of your taste, whims and fancies! When a stage comes that you are unable to tolerate any situation, you don't have to tolerate but just leave the responsibility to the Almighty; surrender in full. But once surrendered, never take back the burden on your shoulder again, which is not going to fetch you anything. Wait patiently and things will always turn out to be very smooth and safe for you. The Solution shown would always be the one you would relish. Patience is the most wanted character always!


Keep yourself always cheerful.


Above all, HAVE FAITH, have trust in your own self, and you will be always be Happy with Mother's Blessings!"


I have been following all of his advice and I am always successful in my life;  all with his Blessings and the Blessings of The Almighty !